Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I just cant do it Captain!


I made it to 4:24pm without a green liquid fix and as I passed the wonderful filled cooler full of those lucious green bottles...I just couldn't stop myself from grabbing hold of one! MMMMmmm I just can't tell you what that first sip of the day was like. It was almost as if I could feel the energy flow through my entire body and I almost skipped down the aisle! If anyone was near they would have been reminded of those "Herbal Essence" commercials where the utter joy of goodness is carried out verbally;). I should have been embarrassed but, instead I was in pure bliss and on an extreme high. I sped through the grocery store and did my shopping in record time!! So, yes Im a quitter and Im seriously ok with that. My laundry got finished, dinner was made, I finished up some baubles Id been working on...things got done! I will strive to keep my daily intake under a six pack but, thats all I can do at this time, that's all I want to do at this time;)

6 comments:

RainbowMom said...

Hi new blogger. This looks great and cute and interesting! I look forward to reading more. :) Peace.

sosorosey said...

KK- No one makes quitting sound as joyous as you! Love the graphic, too :) I look forward to seeing your blog grow, and am hoping it will inspire me to get off my booty and do it too. Thanks for including my shop link and item photo on yours- that is super sweet!

Kim said...

lol, that is too funny! My husband is addicted to the dew too. I can't stand the stuff though! He drinks the diet variety, and love the diet code red. I'm a diet pepsi/diet coke kind of gal myself. I try and stock up on the dew when it's on sale, right now wal-mart has the 2-liters for $1! go getcha some!

Mannie Vincent said...

cuteee blog, KK (: Florida shells are pretty nice, no doubt! I'm excited to get to know you as well... and I'll have to send you some shells, hehe! xox

Stacey said...

cute blog, love the quitter image!

Debbie Gootter said...

I could be worse! Don't be too hard on yourself