Thursday, September 18, 2008

Work, Work, Work...pays off!!

Ive been busting my tail the last 48hours in order to get ready for the unveiling of the Kaleidoscope Kids on Friday in my current shop...


Then Ive got a Grand Opening of Heavenly Baubles too!! I finally get to show off my Christian inspired baubles and gifts!

Ive listed new items in KK...please come by and check them out...will be adding more in the morning(lots more bags!!)


Also, I just received a notice that I was chosen by a previous customer (BeadsYouNeed.etsy.com) for a wonderful new BNR Promotional Treasury...Please stop by and check these new shops out!! http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=9628

Ok, Im seriously headed to bed...Ive sewn over 7 different styles of bags, made over 15 pieces of new jewelry and Im very tired!!

1 comment:

RainbowMom said...

So beautiful! I look forward to seeing your new shop as well. :)